glowing?

nalani

It's weird. Today, one of my students asked why I was "alluvasudden" wearing makeup. I'm not. He said "you look different". Then, whilst I was making copies, one of my coworkers said "girl, you're glowing! are you in love or something?" ... I was laughing and shaking my head but it just so happened that my mom was in the office taking care of some business. She quickly offered up this explanation: "her? in love? Oh no - she's probably got her period or something!" Well, if I wasn't glowing then, you could be sure I was turning about 5 shades of glowing red at that moment! :D

I guess you can always count on mom, huh? :D

I'm so glad I could a source of amusement for you :D

by the way .. when I retorted my mother's and my friend's remark with "I am neither - it just so happens I'm ovulating" my mother followed that up with "ok - overshare" .... :rolleyes:

:D

I didn't know women blushed/turned red. I thought they just became extremely bitchy and emotional.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds just bout right

we do ... when men say they didn't know we blushed/turned red
:eek:

Originally posted by nalani
I didn't know women blushed/turned red. I thought they just became extremely bitchy and emotional.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds just bout right

we do ... when men say they didn't know we blushed/turned red
:eek:

I dunno... I can never tell without the bedroom lights on. ;)

MuFu.

Originally posted by nalani
I'm so glad I could a source of amusement for you :D

by the way .. when I retorted my mother's and my friend's remark with "I am neither - it just so happens I'm ovulating" my mother followed that up with "ok - overshare" .... :rolleyes:

:lol: I love your mum, she cracks me up :lol:
Geez, can't people just let you ovulate in peace :p

Originally posted by kuulani
:lol: I love your mum, she cracks me up :lol:
Geez, can't people just let you ovulate in peace :p

I know .. dang, at least I can still ovulate .. isn't that what my mom and your mother-in-law wants? :D

Originally posted by kuulani
yeah, but you're still young ... isn't it familial duty to produce the future leaders of Hawaii? :D

hey .. was it not me who produced the future Chief of Cereal Police? *nod* ...job done

Back