Go Titans!!!!!! :D

w00t

Go!!!!! go you over paid sportsmen with 6 year long carreers and a retirement we only dream of

go.....

goo...yayyy

*sigh*...woo...um..yayy

thats was a tough loss for them. the Pats probably shouldnt have won that one. then again, there have been a lot of games they shouldnt have won this year. lets see if they have 2 more wins left in them.

Spot said:
thats was a tough loss for them. the Pats probably shouldnt have won that one. then again, there have been a lot of games they shouldnt have won this year. lets see if they have 2 more wins left in them.

Yeah, the Titans kind of beat themselves with penalties. :shrug:

Two good games yesterday though.

Look. I don't give a rip for the Titans but they should have won. Until there is retribution for the government conspiracy to make sure the Patriots won the SB following 9/11, stealing that game from the Raiders, I will not rest easy nor will I allow Tom Brady any due. :mad4:

Spot said:

Oh, but the Pats surely should have won. The Titans beat my Ravens. So meh.

The fact that the Ravens apparently didn't want to win isn't important....if they wanted it enough they would have won.

chcr said:
Are you still whining about the tuck? On a related note, so is my son.

Losing a game, we piss & moan. Having it stolen by the officials in a snow storm in an unfriendly city is cause for alarm. We'll send this guy to your daughters college.

lg_fan_ap-01.jpg

Gonz said:
...the government conspiracy to make sure the Patriots won the SB following 9/11, stealing that game from the Raiders, I will not rest easy nor will I allow Tom Brady any due. :mad4:

:laugh:

looks like the Pats are playing the Colts next week. i dont have a very good feeling about that game.

Back