Goatse.cx...

Kawaii

...has been terminated by the admins of The Christmas Islands, which host .cx pages. They did it stealthily and cowardly by exploiting a semi-hidden rule which basically allows them to close any page at their discretion. Goatse.cx was a beacon of free speech and nasty pranks... Sign the petition to bring it back! The petition to close the page had ~400 signatures, this petition currently has over 7700! In the name of free speech, let us bring back goatse.cx! :mad4:

Ps: Yes Leslie, you may edit this thread straight to hell if the petition gets through.

*we pause now for a brief Administrators' Note*

DON'T anyone even THINK about it :eek6:

*now back to your regular scheduled programming*

Leslie said:
*we pause now for a brief Administrators' Note*

DON'T anyone even THINK about it :eek6:

*now back to your regular scheduled programming*

OH SHIT!!! :anon: *looks around* :bolt:

Leslie said:
This thread sux.

Then let's liven it up.

Kawaii said:
exploiting a semi-hidden rule which basically allows them to close any page at their discretion.

It's now exploitation to use a rule?

Semi-hidden=fully seen.

allows them to close any page at their discretion=self explanatory

So, this site used their rules, that are available to anyone wishing to read them, to close a page on their site written by some twit that likes nasty pranks?

I'm yet to see a problem.

que.jpg
Que?

OK I'll be the one to break the story. People used to try and trick you into going to the site. and it's the picture of a naked mans ass only he's holding it open large enough to accept a reasonably sizeable fist. It was gross disgusting and crude.

I think i know that pic, I edited it several times when it was posted persistently a while ago.

If memory serves me right, a13 posted it once, but kr was the one posting it several times.

Oh fuck..I remember that site..I was tricked into seeing it. Funny prank but not funny if you're eating and click on the link.

fury said:
Lemme smoke some of the rock you're hiding under. :eek5:

oh i knew about it. a buddy wrote the url on the blackboard but he didnt say what was on it so I didnt go. and know thta I know what it was....... i am so happy I never saw it. and its my rock dammit. oh well you da man so go ahead

Back