God is a Movie Critic

Eeek. One person was hit twice within a few months and two people total were hit in two strikes already? Maybe Mel should think about signs before continuing production. *hehe*

there was controversy for another christ movie: the last temptation of christ. Id like to see this movie myself. and it was bound to have controversy since its a religious movie and all

Even though a movie is contraversial, doesn't mean it shouldn't be viewed. If some people find it offensive, too bad. Perhaps the movies they would like are not necessarily what their neighbour will enjoy. Some people take movies way too seriously I find.

Uki Chick said:
Even though a movie is contraversial, doesn't mean it shouldn't be viewed. If some people find it offensive, too bad. Perhaps the movies they would like are not necessarily what their neighbour will enjoy. Some people take movies way too seriously I find.

Unfortunately some people take too many things in life much too seriously. Especially things that are controllable - such as this movie. If a person wants to see it, they can. If not, they don't have too.

If people don't like Beavis or Cartman on tv, they don't have to watch. If they don't like saying "under God" while reciting the flag saying thingie, they don't have to.

Gonz said:
It should be noted that neither one was hurt. Maybe it's approval?

Actually, I think those were just warning shots, kind of like shooting a gun into the air. It demonstrates the power without killing the person.

Uki Chick said:

its not just movies they bitch about tho. theyll bitch about books,music,movies, anything to be heard. if they find it offensive they themselves shouldnt watch it but that doesnt mean stop others from enjoying it. however they will try to cause they want to "save your soul" or whatever

Back