God?

Do you believe in god?

• I do not believe in god since there is no scientific evidence whatsoever.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • I don't believe god exists because if he did he wouldn't allow suffering in the world

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is a god but he's either not all powerful or not all good

• I believe in god

• I believe there is some supernatural force but not sure what

• I'm still pondering all these things

• I believe but hate god

• I'm Agnostic

• I believe in something else

• Total voters

freako104

am wiccan. i believe in the elements and also a male and female deity. not really sure where to vote for that. my parents are atheists and dont believe. he mght be real he might not. im not really sure. but i believe in the wiccan religion although i tend to also be somewhat atheistic in some of my beliefs(look for rational reason rather than just assume its supernatural)

ris

raised catholic now an atheist, i don't feel i have a reason for not believing in god though, i just don't.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I believe in God, but do not really follow any particular religion. I don't believe in the idea of conforming to a set of beliefs crafted centuries ago...

unclehobart

I've been in so many theocratical pow wow sessions that I don't have the strength to weather another pointless battle on it.

unclehobart

The poll is also monochromaticly skewed away from anything other than monotheism. The wording of some of the choices leaves a bit to be desired.

HeXp£Øi±

That's why i put in the something else option. I couldn't possibly begin to add enough options with all the gods men have.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm technically Catholic, but I voted Still pondering, cause as of late, I'm just not sure anymore if I can really have blind faith in something.

unclehobart

HeXp£Øi± said:
That's why i put in the something else option. I couldn't possibly begin to add enough options with all the gods men have.
I was thinking that it could mean non-god of a variant reason as well as different-god.