Gonna have to start checking my Email sooner.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Got this in my mail this morning, found it rather humorous. Damn site already got shut down though, so I can't buy any chip stuff.

Hi !

Do the chipest shopping on www.220appliances.com

We are offering the 5% of discount on the most competitive rate on our web-site
where you can do the shopping of
DVD / Fridge / VCR / Transformer of 110 and 220 volt appliances. We can ship them anywhere in the world in the most competitive shipping rate.
Do the inquiry of any electronic appliances and the shipping.

We are into shipping business also for the whole world. We can ship from pin to plane. We are in this business since last 15 years and one of the known company in USA.

Please call us if there is anything which you are looking for and you don't find it on our web-site.

Thanking You,

Enjoy Shopping......

Mohammad Ali Gandhi.
www.220appliances.com

Hmm....
I always thought I was a "cheap" bastard. Now I'm going to have to change my business cards. :disgust:

PT's email said:
please open an My Website has been Suspended Support Ticket for further information. please include the domain name which has been suspended.

Hmmmm, I thought my last webhost support ticket went rather well. Perhaps I should open a support ticket for these guys too. :D

This guy's a fraud! His discount claim is deceptively worded. He's only offering five percent of the discount. So if it's a 20 percent discount, it's 5 percent of 20 percent, which means a grand total of one percent. That's roughly equivalent to the amount of cash back the Discover card gives you. So if you buy a $600 stove, you save a whopping $6.

Squiggy said:
Invisible stoves? What will they come up with next?

I've got half a dozen of 'em, I could part with a couple if you're interested.

Q said:
PuterTutor said:
Worse than that Inky, I doubt you'd ever see the stove.
Nuh uh...
it couldn't be a scam said:
We are in this business since last 15 years and one of the known company in USA.
...so there :p

Don't forget, they are the chipest around too!! :wink2:

Worse than that, the invisible stove would probably have a loose gas fitting, so you'd have a gas leak that you couldn't track down.

Back