Good day

tonksy

I had a good day today!
Got the kids off to school, had a nice little breakfast while quietly reading the board, went to the elementary to be helper parent (did some hole punching and some cutting), went clothes shopping for Rob which never happens, went grocery shopping for 2 upcoming events this weekend, got the kids, packed up a bunch of things I sold on ebay today, and whipped together an awesome dinner that is roasting away as we speak while I have a yummy appetizer of babybel cheese and green olives...I'm about to head for a beer!

What was your day like?

Got to the uni at 7am, I'm still here, won't be leaving til 5pm.

I stayed at my mom's last night because I had a meeting in Brampton this morning. When I left for my meeting this morning my mom asked if I'd be back after and since I planned to finish about lunch time I said yes. When I got back she had a big lunch cooked for me!! Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, beets, pickles...YUMMY! Then on my way back to work I found out that some of my site visits got shifted so I managed to get all my paper work done and out of the office by 5:30pm. Then I came home and my dial up net works...so, yeah, it's been pretty damn good :D

Seems I spoke a tad soon. The power went out whilst my cajun deboned chicken with crawfish and rice stuffing on a bed of root vegetables was roasting so we waiting patiently for a half an hour before giving up and heading to Outback only to find out it had closed down so we went to the adjoining pizza joint where the girl's and Rob shared a pie and I had a gyro that's sure to give me gas.
The upside is that the shoe store next to the restaurants was having a sale and I got 2 new pairs of shoes.
Obviously the power is back on and I am quite glad as it is going to dip into the teens tonight.

Seems I spoke a tad soon. The power went out whilst my cajun deboned chicken with crawfish and rice stuffing on a bed of root vegetables was roasting so we waiting patiently for a half an hour before giving up and heading to Outback only to find out it had closed down so we went to the adjoining pizza joint where the girl's and Rob shared a pie and I had a gyro that's sure to give me gas.
The upside is that the shoe store next to the restaurants was having a sale and I got 2 new pairs of shoes.
Obviously the power is back on and I am quite glad as it is going to dip into the teens tonight.

YIKES, GYRO BURPS TO ENSUE

*peepwall*

Back