Gore, Gore, he's our man

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
After scaring 3rd graders with his movie about imminent global catastrophe, Al Gore has decided to lead by example...

“There are hundreds of thousands of people who adore you and would follow your example by reducing their energy usage if you did. Don’t give us the run-around on carbon offsets or the gimmicks the wealthy do,” Senator Inhofe told Gore.

“Are you willing to make a commitment here today by taking this pledge to consume no more energy for use in your residence than the average American household by one year from today?” Senator Inhofe asked.

Senator Inhofe then presented Vice President Gore with the following "Personal Energy Ethics Pledge:

As a believer:
· that human-caused global warming is a moral, ethical, and spiritual issue affecting our survival;

· that home energy use is a key component of overall energy use;

· that reducing my fossil fuel-based home energy usage will lead to lower greenhouse gas emissions; and

· that leaders on moral issues should lead by example;

I pledge to consume no more energy for use in my residence than the average American household by March 21, 2008.

Gore refused to take the pledge.

US Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works

Come on, Gonz. The right has Bush fighting one of the last battles of Revelations, the left has to have a bullshit cause to whine about and some mindless self-appointed prophet as well.

Ahmedinejad is fighting Revelations. Bush is fighting the tar-ists.

gore is a self-righteous prick. i have trouble taking him at face value because i always suspect that somehow, he's masturbating, and that doesn't really keep the brain too rational....

Ahmedinejad is fighting Revelations. Bush is fighting the tar-ists.

um, it's pretty well known that bush is very much a believer in revelation and end of days and all that other wacky stuff that never ends up coming true no matter how many irrational groups of people have historically thought they were so important that they were gonna be part of all the big cosmic commotion that they drove themselves into imaginary frenzies burnt their donkeys and transistor radios and sat around butt-fucking their cousins waiting for THE END OF TIME because ya know god thinks they're special...

I understand Bushs beliefs (well, as much as I can) but its the other one quoting scripture & hoping to start the end days. He actually believes he can jump start his God.

Back