Got my A game going on

unclehobart

Just this very night, I stumbled upon the pizza formulae that is a, by god, A+ performance. Those that attend the BBQ will be in for something extraordinary. I need to write this down.

As long as the olives and mushrooms are either nonexistant or easy to pick off, I'm game.

Stop Laughing said:
If you've never eaten pizza that doesn't require a fork, then you haven't had real pizza. :cool:

Uh, I think everyone has eatten pizza that doesn't require a fork :eyebrow:

Our deep dish pizzas are thicker than about 95% of the books in the library (damn dictionaries bring the percentage down :D ). If you don't have a fork, you'd better have a real big mouth.

It was just simple black olives.

The fork was for the first piece I ate as it was scalding hot and the cheese had not cemented in enough to retain the toppings. As SL says, the really great pies are so thick as to defy simply picking them up with your hand without them just falling apart.

also there was so much ground beef and onions and jalapenos that if you were to pick it up whilst hot it would collapse.

Time to run to the cafeteria and see if they have any leftover pizza...

The disturbing thing was that I could almost not detect their presence. It was such a slow cookdown that it ended up as savoury instead of just hot toppings.

Back