Got my OTC mug today

PostCode

Major contributor!
otc_mug.jpg

Pretty nice actually. The banger dude is kinda fuzzy, but it's still nice.

PostCode said:
otc_mug.jpg

Pretty nice actually. The banger dude is kinda fuzzy, but it's still nice.
Nice :D

Sorry about the quality of the headbanger. It's the best I could do without the original 3d model, decipher is nowhere to be found, hasn't replied to any of my emails. If I can get it within 30 days of the time you purchased it you can return it for your money back, and re-buy it after I reupload the images. But I'm not holding my breath. :mope:

Unfortunately, I gathered as much. I supposed that's a consequence of the game though.

I'm not worried. It doesn't matter what coffee mug I use, you put it through the dish washer a few dozen times and what decal was on there is gone anyway.

:lol2:

bleach said:
That's good. Sufficient diameter for dunkability is a must!

In all things.

That's a very nice mug btw, think I'll go check out the shop (oh gods, hold me back I'm going shopping)

AlphaTroll said:
In all things.

That's a very nice mug btw, think I'll go check out the shop (oh gods, hold me back I'm going shopping)

Looks like OTC profits have just risen by 200% :D

K........yer don't need a new t-shirt for every day of the month babe :winkkiss:

bleach said:
Looks like OTC profits have just risen by 200% :D

K........yer don't need a new t-shirt for every day of the month babe :winkkiss:

But I want one!!!

Why are there no OTC shoes?

And I reckon we need to find an official OTC drink (brewed by fury) - would definitely push up profits even more :D

AlphaTroll said:
But I want one!!!

Why are there no OTC shoes?

And I reckon we need to find an official OTC drink (brewed by fury) - would definitely push up profits even more :D

Definitly........could market the stuff as an "Official aid to OTC posting" :)

AlphaTroll said:
Hooligan Juice in other words :drink:

LOL :D

mmm........needs some kinda slogan as well.....

"OTC ALE - You instant tutorial to talking typo"

"OTC ALE - Because even our warped reality needs the edges smoothed away"

"OTC Liqor - Madness distilled"

Fury - you should have made some of those long sleeved tops straight jackets with the banger dud on the back :D

AlphaTroll said:
Fury - you should have made some of those long sleeved tops straight jackets with the banger dud on the back :D

How would we all post ,if we're wearing Straight jackets :lol2:

Back