Got some hardware to burn? Put it on Genome for Xi!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Read...

I know we got a lot of computer users here as well, so if you're not already crunching something, hop on over to Xi ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am prolly getiing a new speedy laptop. if I do maybe I'll cruch a bit for y'all once in awhile (especially since I'll be at school so I won't have to pay the electricity bill, they will)

greenfreak

or you could try a different team *cough*coleuscommandos*cough*[/siz] ;) :D

Great idea fury! But I'm already crunching for another team... :D

sbcanada

SETI is the biggest waste of processing time that ever was. Why don't ya'll give up? [sarcasm]They come on over to Earth all the time anyway[/sarcasm] so why bother listening for some damn radio signal that isn't there?

And what exactly is this Gnome crap supposed to accomplish? :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I just started crunching my last WU for SETI ever :crying3:

I decided to quit, because my primary goal was to reach 1000 WU's and 1 year of CPU time. I reached that now, and am crunching the last one to reach 1010 WU's...binary way to write the number 10...

Yes, it sounds geekish..I like it :headbang:

It's been a pleasure crunching for SETI, but the time has come to quit! Farewell! Thou workunits shall be missed :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*hugs shadow* Don't be sad. We probably don't want to meet the aliens that are out there anyway! They're probably really mean!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I have a 1.2 GHz AMD system...512 MB RAM, GF 4 and other stuf...:D

I would definately want to meet aliens! But I don't think that we would see more than some micro organisms in our lifetime :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
that's a nice system! My new one will be better though! MWAHAHAHAHA! :D

OMG! I have successfully hijacked a sticky thread! This truly is an amazing accomplishment! :eek:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:eek:

I'm happy with the system I have!

actually I can't stand it when other people have better systems than I have, but I can't show that so obviously :D[/siz]

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:headbang: :headbang:

I love it when girls do that :headbang:

Maybe FedEx will deliver the computer components :headbang:

And a large box with holes in it :headbang:

:D