Gov Palin, live

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
She's in Ft Wayne tonight (no, I'm not going)

our local radio is gonna carry it live....starting about 4:30pm, she's scheduled for 6:30PM...after other speakers & Hank Williams Jr & whatever other pomp there is.

Wanna hear the woman, unfiltered?

Go to wowo.com

i think i'd rather drink elephant vomit that listen to her blather. especially with her crap now about "redistribution."

maybe she should get the quote right and provide its full context... or maybe quote some folks other than obama.

"The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. A tax upon house-rents, therefore, would in general fall heaviest upon the rich; and in this sort of inequality there would not, perhaps, be anything very unreasonable. It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

-adam smith

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated." - Thomas Jefferson, 1798

"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for enslaving mankind and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy, in fact, constitute the real Anti-Christ." -- Thomas Jefferson

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to support roguery and error all over the earth." - Thomas Jefferson

"Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on man. ...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and importers led by Paul, the first great corrupter of the teaching of Jesus." - Thomas Jefferson

You threw out a random Jefferson quote. I thought you might like these other ones.

Do you agree with them?

You threw out a random Jefferson quote. I thought you might like these other ones.

Do you agree with them?

Since I'm not religious, I don't much pay attention to the zealots on either side.

Relgion is not a problem for those who don't practice it or the hatred of it.

no. not with most of it, but even if it was all true, it's not as bad as the others.

oh, I guess you were referring to Gonz's post...
NM

Jefferson was smart, and his invention were great, But, he was not perfect.
He certainly was not without his faults.

That's why we are a Democracy. No one person is good enough.

Since I'm not religious, I don't much pay attention to the zealots on either side.

That's a position that could very well come back to bite you in the ass. The zealots are the ones that think they're justified in doing the unthinkable.

I disagree. When the popular majority rules...

The popular majority is a silent majority, who follow along like sheep along the path of least resistance.

Every dictator ever has help power at the sufferance of your 'popular majority', as has every King, President and Prime minister.

I'm not talking about "the people" though.
Here the people, and the gov, are now two separate things.

Back