Government a Ponzi Scheme

catocom

Madoff to N.Y. Magazine: Government a Ponzi Scheme
NEW YORK -- Wall Street swindler Bernard Madoff said in a magazine interview published Sunday that new regulatory reform enacted after the recent national financial crisis is laughable and that the federal government is a Ponzi scheme.

"The whole new regulatory reform is a joke," Madoff said during a telephone interview with New York magazine in which he discussed his disdain for the financial industry and for its regulators.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/2...ment-ponzi-scheme/?test=faces?test=latestnews

We know Madoff isn't the only BIGtime ponzi player.
Why aren't the others being prosecuted, like Hank Paulson, Chris Dodd...?

Oh, oh that's right, we are a nation of lawlessness.
or
more like crony law enforcement.

there's no question that you've been whining about imaginary government oppression in various forms for most of your life.

but a "ponzi scheme?" that's a new one.

there's no question that you've been whining about imaginary government oppression in various forms for most of your life.

but a "ponzi scheme?" that's a new one.

I can call it something else if it makes you feel better.
We all know how the left likes to rename things.

can't you give this "left" shit a rest? you sound like a 12 year-old that just learned a new chunk of profanity.

maybe get some "freedom fries" and mellow out on that couch in your front yard for a while?

can't you give this "left" shit a rest? you sound like a 12 year-old that just learned a new chunk of profanity.

maybe get some "freedom fries" and mellow out on that couch in your front yard for a while?

I think I used it 2 maybe 3 times today???

Don't get mad because I point out your flaws minks.
We all have um.
You haven't been hanging out with Charlie Sheen have ya?

2sblhyt.jpg

nah, it's legal, it can't be a scam. because you know, regardless of what we know to be right, legal vs. illegal is something we need to hold up. ain't that so?

The worse problem even than not enforcing a law totally, is selective enforcement.

We still have discrimination, only it isn't as clear cut, like along racial lines.
It idealogical, and cronyism.

cronyism? REALLY?

hey man i got some halliburton no-bid contracts i'll trade you for some bungee cords and a hamster.

nah, it's legal, it can't be a scam. because you know, regardless of what we know to be right, legal vs. illegal is something we need to hold up. ain't that so?

The other option is to follow legal procedures to remove stupid/unconstitutional laws

nah those laws are for our own good. i just love going to the state store to buy booze! and just yesterday my car passed a smog test, enabling me to pay the state for new license tabs! these things all increase my safety.

Back