Grammys

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:snooze:

As I walked by the TV I noticed Earth, Wind & Fire. Somebody needs to tell Wind that Earth & Fire have been replaced by younger replicants.

AFI was nominated!!! not for anything involving their music directly (best boxed set/special edition)!! but still!! THEY WERE NOMINATED! i hope they win!!

ash r said:
AFI was nominated!!! not for anything involving their music directly (best boxed set/special edition)!! but still!! THEY WERE NOMINATED! i hope they win!!

Are you serious? Is there such a retarded reward?

ash r said:
i dont think it's retarded at all. recognition is still deserved for a wellmade special edition or boxed set.

Yeah...for graphic designers and printing studios....

It is a retarded award any way you look at it. I am not a muscician and I can put together a nifty box set that has nothing to do with anything.

Unless AFI set at Photoshop and designed the whole damn enchalada and saw the whole process through shipping, this award really serves no purpose to the musician. It isn't an achievement of anything other than consumerist attention, that is a marketing award...not one of musical ability ergo not credible at the Grammys.

This award show is a joke.

i never was a fan of the grammys to be honest. Ash I hate to break this to you but I highly doubt AFI will win. i watched a few growing up and I always noticed the same ones always won. usually crap that was played on the radio

Seems there are more & more categories each year, just to make sure that no one goes home feeling like a loser :rolleyes:

Guess like everything else it's become a big fat farce & not an event to reward those who have truly made a contribution to the music world or are really talented.

Janets nipplage will have to be up for next years awards since it was too late to be included for consideration. ;)

Yes, but by then it'll be a competition between every tom dick and Madonnas' nipples. You know, I feel for the judges, I really do. It's gonna be a tough choice. :rolleyes: ;)

Back