Granny prefers .357 Magnum over shotgun

Jeslek

Banned
http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs....46&Ref=AR&Profile=1041&SectionCat=COMMUNITY11

Apparently, someone rang the doorbell one afternoon. She didn't answer and then heard the back door being jiggled, and then the trash cans being moved.

"I went straight and got the .357 Magnum," she said.

"I would have used a shotgun, but I had just had new countertops done and I didn't want to tear up the kitchen."

:D That girl is thinking ahead...

Police say Summey, a 64-year-old widow, shot 43-year-old Timothy Doyle Huitt after he broke into her McGill Drive home. After being shot, Huitt fled through Summey's yard, leaving a trail of blood that led from her home to nearby Berry Shoals Road, where he collapsed.

and

No charges will be filed against Summey, Gahagan said, since she was defending herself on her property.

"What she did is within the allowable limits of the constitution of the state of South Carolina," he said.

"If you feel threatened and you are inside your house, you may defend yourself up to and including the use of deadly force."

chcr

Too cute for words
Hey, does that mean if I feel threatened by the Jehovah's Witnesses I can shoot them?:headbang: