Great deal on long distance calls.

Jeslek

Banned
For those of you in the US that make a lot of long distance calls, NetZero is offering unlimited long distance calling in the United States for $29.95 a month. Or you can opt for 500 minutes at 1¢ a minute for $9.95 a month. http://customers.flatratephonecalls.net/netzero-signup/signup.asp

No I'm not getting anything out of this... I'm just telling you guys that they are offering a good deal. ;)

I use Kiss Long Distance at 3¢/minute for regional (local long distance) and state to state. It seems the regional are the calls that really run the bill up and this deal works out great. http://kissld.com

What does it matter, I'm gonna have a cell phone by the end of the month anyway :headbang:

It's better than nothing, and I can take it with me when I go to get lost while driving :headbang:

I VOW TO YOU I WILL NEVER, EVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, NIVR,NVR,EEVR GET A CELL PHONE. NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER

I had one... didnt like it. It cost a fortune. Whatever the posted fee is, you can pretty much double it after they suddenly break out the 20 line item FCC hook charge and helium reserve tax... not to mention the Pago Pago bridge building infrastructure pass through bill.

although i must admit we got a kickass deal on a cell phone for my sister.

it was a 90 dollar phone with a 100 dollar rebate and we got a free 20" tv
it costs 30 a month for 300 anytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends.

Verizon nationwide is nice. No boundries, no roaming, "free" long distance.

fury, you just started driving-put down the phone & put your hands at 10 & 2.

F*CK NETZERO

look at the small print
** Please note that depending on the access numbers you choose, your location and your calling plan, you may incur long distance or toll charges in excess of your local service charges. Please contact your local phone company to find out whether you will incur any such charges to call the local access number you have selected as you will be responsible for all such charges. Calling plans apply to the 48 contiguous states only. Any taxes or regulatory fees extra. Each call is rounded up to the nearest whole minute. Residential use only, business use prohibited. Service not available in all areas.

+ This service is intended for reasonable residential use by consumers. Limitations apply to excessive usage such as excessive number of calls during a fixed period, heavy usage during business hours, heavy usage concentrated over consecutive days or usage that may be deemed to be business use. Please review the CNM Network Terms of Service for more details.

either offer free LD or don't. :mad:

Back