Great new software.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well, maybe not real new. Ok, maybe not new at all. But it's new to me dammit. Anyway, this may belong more in SciTech, but I figure it has more to do with music, so I put it here. Sue me if I'm wrong.

The Godfather

This program will rename, retag and sort your mp3 libraries all damn near automatically. Handles retagging and renaming my 2,000 song library in about 15 minutes. I don't know if anyone else has had a need for this kind of thing but I've been looking for it for almost a year now. And it's freeware.

nice app, but i do that process manually, it also helps me to remember which songs i have :D

I did it manually too until I got up to 2,000 songs. That and Musicmatch and Winamp don't use the same tags, I think winamp uses the newest one 2.3 or something and Musicmatch still uses the old tag, 1.0. This program also copies all info to all versions of the tag, so the info is there nomatter what you play the song with.

I don't have that many files on here as I tend to burn them to disc, but I downloaded it just in case I ever need it, only to receive and empty zip file..... ?(

You're kidding, I haven't had any problems with it. Want me to email it to you?

how big is it? I'm having problems with some of my IP email accounts so I need to know so that you can send it to an account that won't bounce it.

Back