greenie baby!!!!

What's up girlfriend?!

Pad's a mean old man. :p Yeah that's right, I saw what you said about me in that other thread. Don't think I don't know about you. Na and Q told me all about it. You don't have to hide behind that 'sweet harmless guy' facade anymore because...

I know what you did last summer.

:eek:

;)

hehehehe...

miss seeing you around . ku'u is doing great, but she can't wait to get out of the house with the baby .. she's got a few more days ... that overachiever misses work :D

A few more days till what? She's goin back to work so soon? I'm sure she's itching to get out but I hope she can swing the schedule...

Btw thanks for sayin Hey :cool:

Originally posted by greenfreak
What's up girlfriend?!

Pad's a mean old man. :p Yeah that's right, I saw what you said about me in that other thread. Don't think I don't know about you. Na and Q told me all about it. You don't have to hide behind that 'sweet harmless guy' facade anymore because...

I know what you did last summer.

;)

You saw me having sex? :headbang:

Originally posted by greenfreak
A few more days till what? She's goin back to work so soon? I'm sure she's itching to get out but I hope she can swing the schedule...

Btw thanks for sayin Hey :cool:

a few more days til she can take the baby out of the house ... she didn't want to take her out before she was a month old, and I don't blame her - too many germs out there .. not to mention all the stoopid people :rolleyes: :D

Back