guess what i have in my pocket

A pine air freshener in the shape of a Greatful Dead bear with the words 'My way or the highway'? written on its buttocks in orange sharpie?

it's on the left...but don't go renting a tuxedo. we are happy with our domestic arrangement as it is. the ring is more of a symbol....and a damn fantastic birthday bauble!

tonksy said:
it's on the left...but don't go renting a tuxedo. we are happy with our domestic arrangement as it is. the ring is more of a symbol....and a damn fantastic birthday bauble!

damn nice bauble!!!!

That is a beautiful ring, nice job Rob!

My guess would have been a frog, by the way.

I was going to say a ring too but I figured it wouldn't be in your pocket, it would be on your finger. :)

Very purty ring! Happy Birthday.

greenfreak said:
I was going to say a ring too but I figured it wouldn't be in your pocket, it would be on your finger. :)

Very purty ring! Happy Birthday.
that whole pocket thing was suppose to be a hint...the riddle from the hobbit...bilbo and golem....nevermind.....:blush:

tonksy said:
that whole pocket thing was suppose to be a hint...the riddle from the hobbit...bilbo and golem....nevermind.....:blush:

Obscure to the point of obfuscation. (j/k) :D

I would have bet anything it was going to be a rotary button from a '47 Plymouth.

Nice piece of stonework. Any side bets on how long it'll be before a matching mark appears between Unc's eyes? :lloyd:

Back