guess who is back

:D guess who is back, well my stepdad is going to be a restate arrpraser, in may he will get his train license then he, he alrewady has people aying when are yiu going to get your license, people tell him that he can make 200,000-300,000 a year, so he told my mom that if she wants to quit he teaching job, then she can, my mom went :p

paul_valaru said:
no, I never left

you are very funny :lol2: , guess what about 3 months ago i bought a nther fan :swing: , "elite" by maxi-matic, i did my normal tweaking befiore i turned it on, now it is nince and power :)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Can someone please enlighten me? My 9 year old types better than crystal scan... sorry hun, but it's true!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, well, a small test on my laptop says you fingers would have to be fatter than 2.5cm (approx 1inch for you yanks and SnP) inorder to not beable to hit one key without hitting a key on either side of it.

Nixy said:
Yeah, well, a small test on my laptop says you fingers would have to be fatter than 2.5cm (approx 1inch for you yanks and SnP) inorder to not beable to hit one key without hitting a key on either side of it.

hi nixy how have you been :swing: