Guts vs Balls

A.B.Normal

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below:

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.:D

Wouldn't guts be telling the officer you don't know how fast you were going because your speedometer only goes to 140, and balls be telling your wife that yes, that skirt DOES make her look fat, and in fact, those stripes give you a sudden craving for watermelon?

If your wife is wearing a skirt that makes her look like a fat watermelon you should have the guts/balls to say something. I know I would appreciate it.

So telling a woman she looks fat requires lots of balls?.......geez. Where's the trust.

Exactly. Of course, there is a certain measure of tact to be used, make no mistake.....but letting your wife/girlfriend walk around looking like a garden melon is definitely not very cool.

I lack tact in that aspect, if I'm told "this dress makes me look fat" I will reply something along the lines of "it isn't the dress dear...".

The amount of balls I would have in telling my woman she's fat would be directly proportional to how comfortable the couch is for sleeping.

Why sleep in the couch? after all, you also paid for the bed. If she doesn't want to be near you she can have the couch.

Luis, Dear one, perhaps tact is something you should cultivate. Time is cruel on the body and almost everyone does have their flaws....I'm not at all sure what yours are but perhaps one day they will become more evident and you wouldn't want someone being so....blunt to you.

I know, I try to improve, but I just can't. If I try to say something with tact I end up being more crude :shrug: But I do keep my mouth shut until somebody asks.

Back