GW hates white people

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
MERCED, Calif. - Two Central Valley levees broke Tuesday, flooding a trailer park and inundating farmland south of Sacramento amid soaking rains that forecasters say will pummel Northern California for two more weeks.

The levees gave out as record-breaking rains continued to pound Northern California, forcing some residents from homes near San Francisco because of the threat of landslides. Authorities were bracing for more rainfall into mid-April.

Mercury News

Ok, don't carry on about the hispanic populace of the central valley. It a play off the Katrina thing

This was a failed attempt to tie in with GW's
seeding of the clouds strengthening Katrina
and dynamiting the levee’s to drown Chocolate City!

Ag fucking grow up (not you Winks - the idiots who believe that EVERYTHING has to do with skin colour).

Well that's just it. My skin hasn't any colour
so it isn't an issue. The only people of colour
I've ever had a problem with were those that
had a problem with the fact that their
skin wasn't white!

Hey, like I had anything to do with that!

Sorry you ain't white, what do you want me to do about it?!?

It is indeed!
As the years go by I have to fight harder every summer
to avoid the inevitable.

Most likely but just as you will never leave yer locale
I'm destined to wear hats and sunscreen and be shoved in an oven one day.

I told my Kid to take my ashes in the urn out to the desert
and shoot the hell out of it with an assault rifle.

Then kick the remains around and drive off...

By the way I am merely as fair as you not an albino sheesh!

Wait til you visit Tucson in July (our summer ya know)

Put on that string bikini of yours hang around the pool
sippin’ strawberry daqurais for a day
and I'll be happy to drive you to the burn unit that evening.

Oh, I'm sorry - I gave the impression of sincerity again didn't I? Damned internet :p

Just FYI, I don't own a string bikini - 'twould be like trying to fasten a pair of soccer balls to a broomstick with a couple of centimeters of wool :rolleyes:

I think if I can survive in the Namib I could probably survive in your desert. I think. Not sure. I am such a freakin pansy.

Let the looting begin!

Oh...that's right...nevermind...what WAS I thinking?

This MUST be FEMA's fault!

Or Bush's.

Or the entire white race that hates us so much and forces us to live off welfare and handouts instead of getting off our asses and finding a job...

Or maybe it's God's wrath against...umm...what's in Northern Cali anyways? Oakland? Yeah...God's wrath against Oakland! Infidels!

Or maybe it's a freakin' accident....y'reckon?

MERCED, Calif. - Two Central Valley levees broke Tuesday, flooding a trailer park and inundating farmland south of Sacramento amid soaking rains that forecasters say will pummel Northern California for two more weeks.

GW hates poor people.

2minkey said:
GW doesn't hate anybody. he's a nice guy. a nice guy on a tight leash.
He just can't relate to poor people. The people who actually run the administration don't hate poor people either, they simply don't care.

Back