hair

It's so much shorter when curly! I'm glad that I have let it grow cause I LOVED having those curls last night! Everyone complimented me on them!

Wanna know how much they cost me?

BeardofPants said:
Prefer the straight hair as well, but then have natural wavy hair, and I religiously straighten it.

You religiously straighten it? Does that mean you brush the hell outta it?

BeardofPants said:
No, prof, I iron the hell out of it. Out, out, demons of stupidity?

My roommate straightens her hair and has taken an interest in these new silicon oven mitts thinking maybe she could use them and astually be able to hold her hair after she's run it through the straightener the first time :D

My hair's pretty good once it goes through the ceramic straightener - doesn't frizz or anything.
*loves her GHD** straighter ;)

**Good Hair Day

Ah yes, curls. I used to have those. Extra pretty on rainy days. Then my hair started falling out, the remainding hair straightened out, and it looks extra shitty on rainy days. :rolleyes:

Fortunately I stopped caring 6 months ago.

--
Btw, as for the pics, I think the curls look great. :)

Prof: I can't pay with something I don't have

Spot: Prolly would have if I went to a salon

They cost me absolutely nothing though. I borrow my roommate's hot rollers, one of my friends put them in for me (at her house) and by the time they were ready to come out another of my friends had showed up (who took cosmotology in highschool) so she took them out, teased the curls and hair sprayed it for me while the first friend did my makeup...it was AWESOME! I helped them both with their hair, and I helped the second one apply her boob tape (double sided tape to keep her dress in place) :D So, it was a very girlie pre party!

where does one get boob tape? i have been in just about every store imaginable and i have never seen boob tape. i'd like to purchase a roll just so i can say i have a roll of boob tape. maybe i just like saying boob tape....

It comes in pieces. It's double sided tape that is curved to fit on ones boob...I would assume you would buy it in lingere stores :p

Back