Halloween.....

Mare

So anybody doing treat or treat with the kids-Or going to some parties for Halloween? :alienhuh: :lloyd: :evilcool: :hippy: :vader: :rainfrow: :bgpimp: If so, Whatcha gonna be?

First time here in Florida for October here-Don't know what they do. Sis says the kids sometimes have parties at school, depending on the town, imagine it should be the same as Jersey.

I'm not doin much for myself beyond maybe some glow in the dark earrings or something. I'm gonna have 2 vampires and a "builder" (thanks bob), and I guess I'll be taking them out alone, so between dressing them and feeding them and doing up the pumpkin seeds and taking them out and giving out candy and sorting throught theirs for safety and keeping the black cat inside for the night I'll have a busy evening.

Leslie said:
I'm not doin much for myself beyond maybe some glow in the dark earrings or something. I'm gonna have 2 vampires and a "builder" (thanks bob), and I guess I'll be taking them out alone, so between dressing them and feeding them and doing up the pumpkin seeds and taking them out and giving out candy and sorting throught theirs for safety and keeping the black cat inside for the night I'll have a busy evening.

A birthday suit is great. Easy and economical costume for every hoiday, especially Halloween.

hmm...although they made topless legal...I still don't think the laws are quite that liberal around here YET :D

besides, it'd be the end of October, the evening air would no doubt be far too nipply for a costume like that :eek:

Leslie said:
hmm...although they made topless legal...I still don't think the laws are quite that liberal around here YET :D

besides, it'd be the end of October, the evening air would no doubt be far too nipply for a costume like that :eek:

Ok..i am trying, really trying to see any problems in that...i have no obligations, if that counts for anything. Nipply is the new beauty mark.

Precious and I are the youngest people in our whole neighborhood (I'm 43 and she's 56), so we don't have any kiddies to give out candy to. :shrug:

We're going to a party, though. She's gonna be Vampira (the red-headed vampiress :lloyd: ), I'm going as meself:

i have a costume but i still need the body paint. as far as parties i dont know what my school is doing

Well I was thinking about being a drunk for Halloween. But then I realized I do that for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year so maybe a different approach is in order this year. maybe Ill be a wino...

Thulsa Doom said:
Well I was thinking about being a drunk for Halloween. But then I realized I do that for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year so maybe a different approach is in order this year. maybe Ill be a wino...
no no, a rumpot!

re : halloween

i'm going to be the woman who wanders into some poor guys world and makes his life a living HELL:explode:......and i'm not leaving quietly either

Re: re : halloween

We have a yearly party. It's our favorite holiday. :) This years is the 25th. Costumes not required, but we don't promise not to make fun of you if you don't wear one. Of course, we don't promise not to make fun of you if you do wear one either. :lol: I'm trying to put together a Jimmy Neutron outfit.

tonks said:
oh god, please take pictures. :lol2:

I'll be bringing the camera, no worries. I'll probably be doing his make-up and all, so he'll look real good. I need some ideas though. No clue what I'm gonna go as. hmmmm.........

Uki Chick said:
I'll be bringing the camera, no worries. I'll probably be doing his make-up and all, so he'll look real good. I need some ideas though. No clue what I'm gonna go as. hmmmm.........

go as a pimp, I'll be hooker

Back