Hand Cream

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What do you do when it's to good?

I got some Glysomed a few days ago and justused it for the first time. It didn't leave my hands greasy at al but it has made them so smooth with just one application that I can't hold a can of pop that has sweat on it or else it starts to slip. Same goes for a smooth pen (like a standard papermate)...

not really :laugh: Just been there, done that. I have to put hand cream on every time I was my hands here. Kinda hard to hold a screwdriver with greasy hands. :)

I'm using Bath & Body Works "Blissful Blackberry"

awwwwwwwwww *pats Squiggy on the head* (the one on your shoulders)

On a side note...I just calculated that I have 8 points of karma givnig power

If my hand cream is too good, well, it's not happened yet, so I don't know. :shrug:

Does your :eek: hang low?
Can you wave it to and fro?
Can you tie it in a knot?
Can you tie it in a bow?
Can you throw it over your shoulder
like a continental soldier?
Does your :eek: hang low?

ugh, makes me think of a friend of mine. I honestly wish I had never seen he with her shirt off. She is 19 and I swear to God they are almost at her belly button...

There is nothing good about droopy. My :eek::eek:s aren't AS perky as I would like but I wouldn't say they were droopy but ANY means...

I know a girl that hers about hit her belly button too. SHe is all proud of them, but i have touched them and they are strechy and fatty and just plain icky. Real think skin and everything. ICK.

I touched these too. YUCKY!

and to make things worse! NO NIPPLES! They are completely flat!! They never get erect!

Back