Happy Bday PostCode

Yes, another one. However, if my memory serves me correctly, you've had quite a few more than I have. Must a bitch. :D

Sorry I haven't been around much. Fuck worj is a bitch. Things a going good right now. Just got though with a massive server order with an employment company that has serveral offices thoughout the state. Very nie little boxens I mights add....MegaRAID 320 with a couple 15K Seagate drives. I don't think I have ever seen an OS load faster in my life.

Anyway, I'm pretty much neck deep in work.

BTW, the puppy had his eye opened up and it healed up quite nicely. Just the faintest amount of scarring on the cornea can be seen. He was just so damn happy when the doc took the stiches out and realized he could see. He even started licking the doc. He's doing fine now.

Missy is up in Portland for her two weeks a year NG thingy. Probably having a kegger every damn day....you know how those NG pukes are.

turns out that er unit, the unit up in Portland that she actually a part of, has not been called up yet. That's kinda got me worried since that unit is a supply batttalion.

Anyway, gotta run. Customer is coming by to pick a couple of these servers up. Thanks for the birthday greeting everyone. Just remember Goz. Your sorry ass is older than me. :D :D

hAVE A GREAT DAY POSTY. I KNOW YOUVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND SUCH WITH ALL GOING ON. sORRY I GOT PULLED AWAY FROM THE PHONE. iLL TRY TO CALL YA TODAY YA OLD GOAT....:)

Back