Happy Birthday CC !!!

Heehee,even if she doesn't take this opportunity to get drunk she'll still be Seeing Double
The only thing better than being 21 is still being able to remember what it was like to be 21.
Damn now I depressed myself :drink:

A.B.Normal said:
Heehee,even if she doesn't take this opportunity to get drunk she'll still be Seeing Double
The only thing better than being 21 is still being able to remember what it was like to be 21.
Damn now I depressed myself :drink:
*remembers 21* *sighs sadly* *starts drinking self into oblivion*

Remembers that Leslie is even younger than he is and starts to think about drinking himself into oblivion... but then suddenly remembers that we are both of the annointed 'beautiful' people ... which is much better than being young.

*thumps chest with arrogant pride

Cumpleanos Feliz!, CC

I can't remember 21..........musta been drinking that year :D

Happy B'day CC, make the most of it......and try to remember it ;)

Ah, when I turned 19 I drank through like $400 in a matter of a couple months...and I ONLY drank on weekends...OI!

unclehobart said:
Remembers that Leslie is even younger than he is and starts to think about drinking himself into oblivion... but then suddenly remembers that we are both of the annointed 'beautiful' people ... which is much better than being young.

*thumps chest with arrogant pride

Cumpleanos Feliz!, CC
um...does a matter of days really count as younger? :alienhuh:

:D

yes...I can go with beautiful people...hopefully others will fall for it :lloyd:

Back