Happy Birthday ClaireBear!

markjs

Banned
:hbd:

I looked at your profile when you wished me a happy birthday. My sisters birthday is today as well.

tonksy

happy birthday! you can eat birthday cake on your diet, huh? if not CHEAT!!! it's your special day ;)

ClaireBear

Banned
Thanks guys!

I'm touched...in the head! :D

Saturday was great...

A table at a really posh exclusive restaurant (Adrian was pushed off a booking twice!) and half way through... after a trip to the toilet under the guise of "Claire! You've got a red wine smile!"... a very expensive"Hot Diamonds" silver and diamond set bracelet encased in a gorgeous wooden box magically appeared under my napkin!

It is soooo my taste really really minimalist and simple... I know its expensive as we saw it a few weeks ago in a jeweller's window.... £130!!!!!! :eek:

Then yesterday... my actual Birthday... we went into town together went shopping and he bought me lunch, then we ended up in a bar and got rather "sentimental" (Yes.. we were the annoying snogging couple!) got a pizza on the way back to his and made long passionate love all night long... needless to say I'm knackered this morning!

Sharky

Woo woo! Sounds like you had a wonderful day, ClaireBear!

I'm sorry I missed your birthday thread - I missed the last two or three people. :blush:

A late Happy Birthday to you! :cool: