Happy Birthday Thulsa Doom!!!!

hmm...he hasn't posted...he must be passed out drunk in some strange womans bed....rock on thulsa.

tonksy said:
hmm...he hasn't posted...he must be passed out drunk in some strange womans bed....rock on thulsa.
I dunno, tonksy. I've heard that some people actually have lives 'n shit.

tonksy said:

As opposed to being passed out in a normal woman's bed...either way, it's all good. :la:

tonksy said:

yeah and boy was she surprised when she woke up in the morning next to me. :eek8: Well I could have sworn it was my house... it was the same color...

Gato_Solo said:
So...which Thulsa Doom are we speaking of?

This one?

or

This one?

ha Id like to think I look like a young James Earl Jones (well at least sound like him) but the second one is a pretty good rendering of how I look when i first wake up. minus the cape. I dont sleep with them anymore...

Thanks for the greetings. of course Im always late to these parties thrown for me. but thats because i want everyone to have a good time before I show up and ruin it. :D

Back