One birthday to find them...
One birthday to bring them all...
and in the darkness bind them.

YAY!

HomeLAN said:
Happy Birthday!

Lemme guess, you have to work. :(
thanks everyone :D
yes, i had to work but i wore a big old "happy birthday to me" ribbon on my shirt to increase my tippage....it worked a little :shrug:

Thirty! The big three-oh! Holy cow, you're thirty? The first thirty years are full of fun and frivolity. Do you miss it? You're over the hill now. When kids say "Never trust anyone over thirty," they're talking about you.

Happy Birthday sweetie. :D

chcr said:
Thirty! The big three-oh! Holy cow, you're thirty? The first thirty years are full of fun and frivolity. Do you miss it? You're over the hill now. When kids say "Never trust anyone over thirty," they're talking about you.

Happy Birthday sweetie. :D
you suck :p
thanks everyone...had a nicely leisurely afternoon and a nice dinner awaits me.

I always thought 40 is when you go "over the hill." When my dad turned 40, that's when we busted out the black wreath and the armbands that said "over the hill" and "I come with no respect for the elderly."

So you've still got 10 more years of climbing until you're over the hill.

Inkara1 said:
I always thought 40 is when you go "over the hill." When my dad turned 40, that's when we busted out the black wreath and the armbands that said "over the hill" and "I come with no respect for the elderly."

So you've still got 10 more years of climbing until you're over the hill.
Over the hill is when I say it is. :p (Which, unless I'm picking on someone, is at least five years older than I am at any given time. ;) )

Back