HAPPY DANCE..........

Oh that's great Mare :D.......now can someone please buy me one? Pretty please? With all kinds of yummie stuff on top?

No?

Well, OK then :(

AlphaTroll said:
Oh that's great Mare :D.......now can someone please buy me one? Pretty please? With all kinds of yummie stuff on top?

No?

Well, OK then :(

No Need To Woorie Alpha -if and when I hit the FL Lottery-I'll help share wit ya, :winkkiss: :D

More specific-its not brand new but its a 94 olds Cutless Sierra, gold, one owner, drives very smooth....AND ITS MINE!!!!!!!! Smiles from ear to ear-------ALL MINE......... :swing:

A.B.Normal said:
:bgtup: :headbng2:

Need more specifics to satisfy our curiousity :grinyes:

{Does a happy dance for Mare} THNX FOR THE HAPPY DANCE WITH ME.....KARMA WOULD WORK TOO ....... :winkkiss:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mare said:
I BOUGHT A CAR.......I BOUGHT A CAR........WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :swing: :swing: :swing: :D
Congratulations! Welcome the disticnt group car-owners and all of its wonders: insurance, taxes, aciental crashes, break-ups, war-like traffic etc.: And the weirdest of all is you're going to enjoy it anyway. There's no way back! Muwhhahahahaha!

Cool :D

There are few pleasures better than being in a car of yer own, singing along to yer fave cd/cassette at the top of yer lungs :swing:

Oz said:
Cool :D

There are few pleasures better than being in a car of yer own, singing along to yer fave cd/cassette at the top of yer lungs :swing:
i do that in other people cars...:ashamed:

AlladinSane said:
Congratulations! Welcome the disticnt group car-owners and all of its wonders: insurance, taxes, aciental crashes, break-ups, war-like traffic etc.: And the weirdest of all is you're going to enjoy it anyway. There's no way back! Muwhhahahahaha!

HaHa-YES-like it call it playing pacman-hehehehehe. Specially when your driving in NY......BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP- and there's NO WHERE to freakin' GO..... :lol2:

And YESSSSSSSS Tonksy-singing along wit ya at the top of my lungs too...... :swing:

:swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing:

I am legally on the road with my car WOOOHOOO!!!!!!
Day one -screaming at the top of my lungs to anything on the radio on my way to work!!!!!! :D

Back