happy tree friends

I love the Happy Tree Friends - they are so delightfully evil . . . :lloyd:

Thanks for the link, freako! :cool:

Well.. I know his face and that puff of Art Garfunkel hair. I just never knew his name. I just wish he would stop talking so loud. I can't hear myself think.

unclehobart said:
Well.. I know his face and that puff of Art Garfunkel hair. I just never knew his name. I just wish he would stop talking so loud. I can't hear myself think.
[littlekidvoice]rob hears dead people[/littlekidvoice]
found another pic to jog a memory....happy little trees....

i remember when he died. i was very sad. i always wanted to own all of his shows on tape, er...i guess i'd better make it DVD now...he is so therapeudic. i'd like to paint....i never painted before, just watched him do it.

freako104 said:
here is the site for their x-mas stuff. be warned: cute cuddly things die in this so be warned. enjoy!
Thats for sure.....But I saved it to my favorites in case I want to send one to someone....lol

unclehobart said:
ooo... another dvd for me to get. I have the first one. I can't get anyone to watch it with me.

i did too. mom and i went shopping for me recently(she and I will shop for x-mas/b-day for me) and i picked up the second set)

tonksy: I amgoing to paint a happy little lake over here;)

listening to that guy talk was about as close to perfect heroin bliss as I could come as a middle school kid. wow he was so nice and mellow and could just melt you into a worryless blob in a matter of minutes.

and we just pull the brush eeeever so slightly. no fast movements needed. just eeeeasy soft strokes... a little azure blue for the horizan... you can almost hear the sea gulls... theeeere you go... *meditative state achieved* oooooohmmmmmm....

the only way i can come close to getting like this now is listening to hearts of space. that guys voice is up there too.

he was also always happy. but not in a bad way. more like he was enjoying being alive and loved what he did. i think that was why he was so mellow.

i watched this one antique roadshow show on PBS...and this guy had a bob ross painting and they appraised it at $50...i couldn't believe it....i'm sure you could get a ton more for it.

Back