Has anyone noticed that I've been gone?

Inkara1

Brandi and I moved into a new apartment last Friday. Well, as luck would have it, two blocks is too far to move to be able to keep the same phone number. That means I'd have to use dial-up for a while until I get the DSL situation squared away. But I haven't been able to do that yet because the smart guys at SBC Pacific Bell got the wires crossed at the phone box, meaning my phone line's been dead all this time. Well, the problem FINALLY got fixed today, so I now have a phone. So now I'm going to move the computer to the new place and hook it up. I'm posting on a computer at school, since my class got out earlier than expected.

Now the burning question: Has anyone noticed my absence?

Deep down, I knew I'd get a response along those lines from you. I can always count on you to come through! :beerbang:

you're a member i often think about, like i think to myself, "hey, i remember when inky said"........!!"" and stuff.
so, i kinda noticed.

wilkommen!!:headbang:

i noticed as well.

BTW, what's the deal of being "near" in order to have the same number?, they can hook up your number anywhere on the city.

That's how it is here too... we moved damn near halfway across the city twice and were able to keep the same number

The new place has wall units for A/C in the living room and bedroom, instead of central A/C. It should make things cheaper, especially since I can shut off the one in front when I go to bed.

I haven't seen any roaches at the new place yet, but I'm still seeing a few every now and then at the old place, which I'm still cleaning up. Luckily, we're in a one-bedroom place now, so no one will be moving in and bringing in roack-infested PCs with them.

Squiggy: Was it in the wee hours last night? I finally got the computer hooked up and connected to the internet again last night, and when I tried to come here I got a "bandwidth exceeded" page instead of OTC's front page. I hadn't been on since Friday night, so if you saw me on between then and when I posted the first message here, then we need to investigate. :eek6:

Back