Have to give credit...

Mare

Just have to give credit to all those single parents out there in the world - before me.....especially to the men I think. IT's tuff!!!!!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH.................I used to think about the moms that walk away and just leave there kids- HOW/ WHY? and then the Dads that just go and never look back-ditto for moms.
Belive me-I can understand the inclination at times. And it would be sooo easy to say-but I could never just up and leave without my 2 boys-in fact right now-I think they are the only thing holding my glue together right now and I thank God for them.
Everyone says: Be Strong, grow Tuff Skin, get Mad, You can do it,(You been thru worst and I HAVE).. Today topped the icing on the cake-broke my last straw-My cross is so heavy and my mind so weak. My mind is tired. 34 yrs old, and I dont know why God or whatever or whoever puts ppl/Us thru these test, or tribulations in life???

But, am still learning, to be a mom, trying my best, Know now that thing in a bottle/can, I think-thought i need doesnt look so appealing anymore. I just give ALOT of credit to all the Dad's that stuck it out and made it-and still are....

(PS. Think YOU know who I mean :winkkiss: what can I say but you give me hope and inspiration, that if YOU can I can,just have to keep a clear mind and focus on the boys and me staying healthy to focus on them, THNX MUCH, you frog you)

Ohhh, sorry for venting on ya all What A F------ Day!!!!!

PPS. Know what else Sucks-todays society of raising children, not so much the parents alot BUT the schools they go to, how they are "Supposed" to dress, and who has to be the best at this and that. What ever happen to my younger days? How I was brought up-thanks to Mom and Dad,. JUST SEND ME "THE " DAMN BOOK ON RAISING A CHILD-I LEFT MINE AT THE HOSPITAL

I keep one thing in mind whenever my two slide off the deep end. I did exactly the same thing to my parents, and they didn't drown me. But I'd hate to try and handle them solo. Personally, I think the Brady's had the right idea. Hire on a third adult.

Squiggy said:

Sorry just having a metal moment-but then when don't I :laugh5: Yep, Ur my Hero.... :winkkiss: :worship:

Knew you were sent to me as an Uncle-in-law for some reason..
Just please be patient with me-Im on the wagon-and want it that way-so CAUTION-Mare May Be Very MOODY at time.... even though I know MOST of the time you want to :smash2: over the head !!

Professur said:
I keep one thing in mind whenever my two slide off the deep end. I did exactly the same thing to my parents, and they didn't drown me. But I'd hate to try and handle them solo. Personally, I think the Brady's had the right idea. Hire on a third adult.

Can we all get a witness----AMEN
Now what is Alice's # again?????? :D
SHIT-might even get some free meat :lol2:

i think being a parent is difficult but being a single parent is harder. i give applause to all parents who actually love and try to raise their kids. i have no respect for anyone who runs out on any kind of responsibility.

Back