Have you ever...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...stopped and went "Holy fuck my friends are weird?!"

I was at the store today and I saw a sheep magnent and beside that a cow magnent and I thought "I need to buy these for Julie and Laura" (Julie loves cows and Laura loves sheep)...I then thought "Holy hell, my friends are weird!!"

haha, I love my friends.

i don't associate with non-weird people!
but who's normal, anyway? lol.

the other day i bought a magnet for a friend of mine, too. it says "chillin' with my gnomies", because she likes/collects garden gnome-motif things.

We're your friends. You should invite us over for tea sometime. Airfare to Norway should only be a few 1,000 per seat this time of year.

I know this one girl who is a cleptomaniac. She can't even help herself. She's really sweet and kind hearted, but she never goes anywherwe without picking up a souvenir.

Reminds me of this song by a friend's band....

Circle Of Fear said:
It was a five finger discount, it was a buy none get one free! It was a five finger discount, and they weren't even lookin at me!

I know this one girl who is a cleptomaniac. She can't even help herself. She's really sweet and kind hearted, but she never goes anywherwe without picking up a souvenir.

I have an extended family like that. I have to check everything's still here when they leave after visiting...

Well, I gave my one friend the sheep magnet yesterday and she loved it. I gave the other friend the cow magnet today and she was SUPER excited.

I love my friends. I obviously can't depend on any men that I've met to date...but these two friends (who I've recently rekindled the friendships with) I know I can count on for anything :) I went to the driving range with one and her ex-bf today to learn to hit a golfball and I went to a demolition derby/county fair with the other and her bf and little brother this evening...then I got stood up/canceled on by the boy...friends are definately the ones to count on :)

Until they make a life on their own and are too busy to be there frequently.

One of them has a long term bf (almost 3 years I think), and they live in different cities from each other (and different cities from me) yet I still see her every other weekend or so...usually her bf is there too but that's ok by me, he's a good guy.

The other just got out of a relationship but we still hung out when she was in a relationship.

Back