Hawaii

Jeslek

Banned
So, can our resident Hawaiins please point out to me where they live? I realized a while ago how little I know about Hawaii. Never been there, would love to visit...

*dreams of girls wearing almost nothing, dancing, playing the ukulele, and feeding him (ME) grapes one by one while lying on the beach*

Here is a map of Hawaii:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/islands_oceans_poles/principal_hawaiian_islands.jpg

LastLegionary said:
*dreams of girls wearing almost nothing, dancing, playing the ukulele, and feeding him (ME) grapes one by one while lying on the beach*

yeah - that's what we do everyday :D

here i am :D

Attachment(s):

hawaii copy.jpg, 76.40kb

50_1033673972.jpg

oahu copy.jpg, 62.21kb

50_1033674116.jpg

I just copied the pic to do that and I forgot hehehehe

LL - I live there too .. and Miki ... and you see on the NNW of the island, Waimea? that's where I used to live .. my sibs still live there ...

LL - Of course we would feed you ... we'd have to fatten you up, we can't sacrifice a skinny little thing to the volcano goddess ;)

PT - Ummm ... they moved there sometime around the early 70s. I'm guessing sometime around their marriage, in '73.

*throws a bunch of grapes towards LL's mouth*
Damn, if we're just feeding you grapes, this fattening up business will take awhile.

Yup, yup, Hilo is my hometown, born and raised.

LL, if we have to fatten you up, we can't be feeding you fruits...that'll just take too long.

*thinking*

How 'bout, Ku'u and Na do the feeling, I mean feeding and I'll get the rope to tie you up? :D

halamikage said:
How 'bout, Ku'u and Na do the feeling, I mean feeding and I'll get the rope to tie you up? :D
:brow: Gee I need to go Hawaii for some feeling, I mean feeding... Hm if I'm tied up I won't be able to move though... ah I suppose that is the idea eh? :brow:

Back