Hawiian Women

nalani does not have big nose.

(i feel a bitchslap to flavio coming soon) ;)

actually, no .. I won't bitchslap him for the big nose comment .. cause I do have a big nose ... but I don't have a wide or what we call upepe nose ... :D

The majority of full Hawaiian people have either a pointy nose or a wide nose .. but many of use who are "mixed" have variations on all our features .. like my daughter who has blonde hair and green eyes .. or my son who have a relatively large nose (but that's from his father :p)

I will bitchslap him for saying we all look like that though

*bitchslaps flavio for unPC generalizations*

:D

I still haven't seen this movie ... but I'm guessing it'll be awhile before I can hit it to the theaters again.

nalani said:
actually, no .. I won't bitchslap him for the big nose comment .. cause I do have a big nose ... but I don't have a wide or what we call upepe nose ... :D

The majority of full Hawaiian people have either a pointy nose or a wide nose .. but many of use who are "mixed" have variations on all our features .. like my daughter who has blonde hair and green eyes .. or my son who have a relatively large nose (but that's from his father :p)

I will bitchslap him for saying we all look like that though

*bitchslaps flavio for unPC generalizations*

:D

Hey, even the caucasian women had thick legs in the movie, and I swear everyone had the same nose...don't blame me.

when i was in Hawaii i didnt see many women who looked like that. in fact none were cartoons. all were human and flesh(and for the most part they were very good lookign) and as nal said i did see that their noses were bigger than a caucasians but i spent more time looking at how hot they were in small bikinis than their noses.

Back