he got pissed

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
just talked to him on MSN, he said something along the lines of "go to hell, for real". After I sent him a few messages i think he blocked me or disconnected.

crap, i need help now, and some air

first time i ever steal a girl (if you can call it that way), and i stole her from my best friend.

Maybe you should let him calm down some brfore you try to settle things.

i think that's the best course of action right now, Luis. He's obviously mad, but from his prior behavior, it also sounded like he knew or at least suspected this was coming too. Give him a day or two to calm down, I'm sure you can get through this.

Man, you do it over MSN?? That's like breaking up with someone over the phone. If you're afraid about losing his friendship, he's probably worth a face to face talk.

And if she doesn't want to be with him, you're not stealing her away from him. But I can see why he's upset.

he's not here in Morelia, impossible to talk face to face, he just happened to pop up on MSN, and i had to tell him, i was going to call him tonight about it.

It doesn't matter anymore, geez, i'm so touched, he just called me, said it was ok, that our friendship should not end because of that. ohh shit, i feel like crying.

Sounds like he finally understands what most of us realize at one time or another - no potential romantic relationship is worth writing off a good friend.

His initial reaction was understandable, but thankfully he's thought it over and realized you two have a great friendship too. He probably sees that its not easy for you too.

glad he got over it as well tho i can sympathise with him its good to see things worked out for the best :) take care and good luck again luis

Luis, my best friend broke my nose in a fight over a girl. Later he married her, but it didn't last long. In any case, two days after the broken nose we were drinking beer together. I'm glad you and your friend can talk it out too. Friends are people you can get really mad at and they'll still be your friends.

Just talked to him, he kind of asked me not to continue with this, that problems would only increase if this goes on.

Personally, i think he's playing the role of "if she isn't for me, then she isn't for you either", and hence the mind fucking. I know he's telling me lies about her, i knew this when he told me that she said "she felt nice that day but she has never find me attractive", and then after 1 hour he says: "ohhh yeah, the novel of Luis my friend stealing my girl and my girl is corresponding him"

For my part, i'm willing to go until this end, and i only forsee two scenarios:
- A friend less, but i'm with her.
- A friend less and without her.

I started this, i knew the risks, i know i'll end up losing someone, but damn i have the balls to bet it all.

Y que chinge su madre quien diga lo contrario, chingao.

Luis G said:
I started this, i knew the risks, i know i'll end up losing someone, but damn i have the balls to bet it all.

:headbang:

Good for you. Life without chances is death.

thanks PT.

It is done, just talked to him again, told him i thought about the things he said and about the situation he showed me earlier: "if this continue tension between us will increase day after day". (when asking me to stop seeing her).

But i added an extra of my own: "i cant' stop seeing her, and since tensions will increase between us, i think the answer is pretty obvious, it's time for us to increase our distance".

He said he didn't expect that, i told him i just can't stop seeing her, then he said he was going to call me tomorrow.

When faced with making a decision about losing a friend, you only have to ask yourself how good of a friend they really are. Doesn't sound like he's being much of a friend right now, but only thinking of himself. Not what you or she want and certainly not what's best all around for everyone.

Back