He was in the Army . . .

ResearchMonkey

B-By m-m-my hand a-a-alone I . . I . . I . . wou- woo- wou would say I killed 200.

20-30 a night!

I was fighting kids and wimmin'.

Source

[What I hear] We shot them folks *RAT-AT-AT-AT-AT RAT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT* We shooted'd 'em whens theys nursing their babies in dey mosque [/What I hear]

ZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP

(back to the title of this thread. )

He was in the Army . . .

. . . for 40 days before he was kicked out of boot camp for being unfit," said U.S. Attorney Jeffrey C. Sullivan. "He was never in Iraq."

Macbeth's story of killing men and women as they left a Baghdad mosque included claims that he was a U.S. Army Ranger and had received the Purple Heart for injuries suffered in combat in Iraq.

His interview was translated into Arabic and distributed in the Middle East, said the U.S. attorney.

"Macbeth's lies fueled hostility to our servicemen in Iraq and here at home," Sullivan said.

Source

Whadda fucking piece of shit!

5 months is not justice, being left for dead in any one of our Gov't housing complexes of 5,000 troo.... er' a people would more fitting.

his dream to fruition: his chance to fight eliete soliders

Didja ever notice, most of the whiners have some problem but they get famous as anti-war activist military.

Someone please tell me WHY this piece of shit isn't facing treason charges? His phony claims were translated into Arabic and used as war propoganda AGAINST HIS OWN COUNTRY!!! Is that not betrayal?

[insert liberal blathering and W blaming here]

To which I reply...

:stfu:

I found a pic of the guy

250px-ForrestGump2.jpg

oh...
oh, no it can't be his fault.:rolleyes:

Everybody is mentally ill to a certain point it seems.
Some of us Still take responsibility for our actions though.

Now, if is IQ is below 20, that might be different, but then he still needs
to be locked up in a head shrinker. Otherwise, ....treason plain and simple.

Gitmo time.:thumbdn:
We really do need to bring back the firing squad for treason.

if you were responding to my post, i wasn't suggesting

mentally ill = not responsible.

just that he's obviously fucked up.

maybe he can take the shortbus to gitmo, then?

How do you figure? He was saying 'I was killing 20-30 a night'. I don't think he was really killing 20-30 a night wherever he was back in the states. I think we would have read about it in the paper.

Back