hello all..:)

sbcanada

Welcome to my site. You will follow my rules and regulations. You will not speak unless spoken to. You are nothing, I am your master now.

:D Have a fun stay!

unclehobart

Such strong willfulness... and out of a Canadian no less. Such pridefulness is traditionaly reserved for the French. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Best leave 'im alone unc, I think he's pretty young. Wouldn't get it. Remember being a young 'un and not understanding aboot the ways of the world? :D

And I proudly say oot and aboot. I think it is nicer than owt and abowt anyday. :D

unclehobart

I'm still having visions of that riot funny beer commercial. I say 'about' ... not 'aboot', and the pic of a boot flashes on the screen behind him.

unclehobart

Originally posted by sbcanada
What the hell is so funny? :p
There is a general feeling about the incredible snooty and superior atttitude that the French seem to have in the world. I was drawing a simple parallel to your 'im a mod god' playing attitude and that of the French general attitude being one and the same. I was drawing a simple comparison in the way that your dominace or death playful attitude was against the general easygoing peaceful nature if the general Canadian populace at large and more like a Frenchman.

All in all... It was a simple joke.... and it seemed to work for the most part as I drew a few laughs.