Hello from Matt

MattBlack

Many moons ago I remember hurling a few bricks at/chinking glasses with a few of you over at JJR512/HWC OT, just thought I'd stop by a while and sample the brew in this bar for a change ;)

Yo Matt. Pull up a chair, or a rug if you prefer.

:rofl: I crack myself up.

Hi MattBlack :wave:

I think I was after your time at JJR but I do remember the name.

Matt, from the UK eh?

I hope yer not the Matt who used to run a bar in Newcastle......yer had dreadlocks then and so did I ... the convo went summit like this

*Oz is stood at the bar*

Matt: Hi! I'm Matt. I Own this place *Matt offers a hand to shake over the bar*
Oz: I'm sorry to hear that.
Matt: Eh?
Oz: Look, I'm sorry that your name is Matt, but there is nothing I can do about it.....Gimme a bottle of brown and shut the fuck up
Matt: !!!

I was bored that afternoon if I remember rightly :D

Welcome....post lots.....etc etc etc

ozzy! shame on you! don't you know you catch more flies (and free beers) with honey than you do with vinegar? ;)

tonksy said:
ozzy! shame on you! don't you know you catch more flies (and free beers) with honey than you do with vinegar? ;)

I know.....I know... :ashamed:

But ya gotta admit, there's nothing worse than a barman/woman who wants to make smalltalk when yer need to get back to the table to get pissed with yer mates ;)

Can't say that I remember you from JJRs, but then again, I was only there for the glorious last few months before it fell into oblivion. :D

Welcome back to the fold :swing:

The name rings a bell with me too, since I was at JJR's from the time it was about a week old until the time JJR ran out of people to pay the bill and the site got shut down permanently.

Oz said:
Nah, there are a couple more of us around......they just don't seem to post much :blank:

Aaaah... us Brits are made of sterner stuff than to become addicted to a forum... aren't we Oz?

*CB realises the time and the number of visits she's made here over her working week*

oh... em... :blush:

ClaireBear said:
Aaaah... us Brits are made of sterner stuff than to become addicted to a forum... aren't we Oz?

*CB realises the time and the number of visits she's made here over her working week*

oh... em... :blush:

Other British members include but are not limited to:

Auntie Em
Jon
CS
Ravin
ris

My memory fails me...I know there are more...

Nixy said:
Other British members include but are not limited to:

Auntie Em
Jon
CS
Ravin
ris

My memory fails me...I know there are more...

Yeah! I caught a gander at those guys in the Gallery... don't often post though... :confused:

Back