hello im from peta-sucks.com

*tosses a 16 oz ribeye, medium rare, honey glazed, with eggs and cheese, and a nice tall glass of milk at Leslie*

I am a member of PETA - people for the eating of tasty animals :cool:

fury said:
*tosses a 16 oz ribeye, medium rare, honey glazed, with eggs and cheese, and a nice tall glass of milk at Leslie*

I am a member of PETA - people for the eating of tasty animals :cool:
*ducks and misses getting thwapped by the hunk of rotting flesh of dead animal just in the nick of time*

*smooshes soft tofu up fluffy's nose*

fury said:

sure now i have to go BBQ a steak because i am hungry and that sounds so good

3 hours short of 3 days...that's how long it took to take this thread off topic. This is an off topic board, and the fact that it took that long is a disgrace. :p Especially around our newcomers!

not to mention the fact that I had to kick-start it... i thought i had you people well-trained by now

:eyemouth:

fury said:
3 hours short of 3 days...that's how long it took to take this thread off topic. This is an off topic board, and the fact that it took that long is a disgrace. :p Especially around our newcomers!

not to mention the fact that I had to kick-start it... i thought i had you people well-trained by now

:eyemouth:

That above post was completely irrelevant and off topic to the original thread context.... I love it, carry on the good work.

*is aghast that Gonz would poison a friend in such a manner*

*holds up a tennis racket and lets the MSG laden chinese food ricochet back to SL*

*eats some veal

I actually felt guilty after I ate it the last time

Back