HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Mare

First of all-HELLO....Been awhile. Here's what happened! I dropped my computer ruined my hard drive.....blah blah blah.......IM BACK after ordering a part getting it fixe, blah blah blah-BUT...I LOST all my pictures!!!:crying3:
I know i have posted ALOT of pics on here in the past, I am mainly looking for pics of me & my dad,my boys with their fathers ashes, halloween, etc....i know i could go and search through my threads and posts and take me a long time to see where i posted pics , if anyone is bored at any specific time and has a little time, if they could repost them in this thread to make it alittle easier to recover some of memories i now only have in my mind. I now know to PUT EVERYTHING on discs and save them. Thank you and glad to be back!:wave2:

A.B.Normal

Have you tried going to the OTC User CP (top left of screen) and then scroll down to the very bottom of the left hand column,it should list all of the attachments you've done.

Mare

Have you tried going to the OTC User CP (top left of screen) and then scroll down to the very bottom of the left hand column,it should list all of the attachments you've done.

THANK YOU A.B.----:kiss: :hug:
They are exactly the ones i was looking for!