Here, have a truckload of acronyms

fury

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~marshall/abbrev.html

YNTWOA (You'll Never Type Words Out Again)

SHTMTOTHAFLCABLORA (Somebody Had Too Much Time On Their Hands And Felt Like Creating A Big List Of Ridiculous Acronyms)

Who is really going to go through all the effort it will take to memorize and use
WYSINEWYGBIC What You See Is Not Exactly What You Get But It's Close
and
PMYMHMMFSWGAD Pardon Me, You Must Have Mistaken Me For Someone Who Gives A Damn

Attention OTC shoppers - Per mandatory policy change by our webhost, we must rename the site to Obligatory On Topic Central. All comments that are off topic will be thoroughly deleted.

*hears the entire membership simultaneously gasp, have a heart attack, and fall to the floor spasming*

I'm just kidding! :headbang:

ITIGTSBITTODTPT

I think i'm going to sleep because i'm too tired of doing this project
ta

I've gotta give you some kind of award for even lowercasing the f in the acronym, PT.

Umm, here, have a headbang. :headbang:

fury said:
I've gotta give you some kind of award for even lowercasing the f in the acronym, PT.

Umm, here, have a headbang. :headbang:

*SO glad he didn't see it before I edited*

MT

(Me, too)

:headbang:

ITIGALTMSIGHTSTIIAWY (I think I'm getting a little tired myself so I'm gonna hit the sack too if it's alright with you)

WIYHTIGICHDTFUYGB

(Well, if you have to. I guess I can hold down the fort until you get back)

:lol:, ITWWWWWUTICTBTTSLATEOTTIJAFTCYWTITAMSWPATT

WDYNTNOWW? AHWTHCRLTARN42WMAGCES?

OISN.

JOMT: HB

(I thought we were weird when we used 'TICTBTTSLATEOTTIJAFTCYW' to indicate that a Metallica song was playing at that moment :D)

(wow, did you notice the number of W-words? anyone here who thinks he can reach, let's take a random number, 42 while maintaining a grammatically correct english sentence?)

(Ok, I'll stop now)

(Just one more thing: :headbang: )

Psycho said:
:lol:, ITWWWWWUTICTBTTSLATEOTTIJAFTCYWTITAMSWPATT

WDYNTNOWW? AHWTHCRLTARN42WMAGCES?

OISN.

JOMT: HB

(I thought we were weird when we used 'TICTBTTSLATEOTTIJAFTCYW' to indicate that a Metallica song was playing at that moment :D)

(wow, did you notice the number of W-words? anyone here who thinks he can reach, let's take a random number, 42 while maintaining a grammatically correct english sentence?)

(Ok, I'll stop now)

(Just one more thing: :headbang: )

:rofl2: I think Psycho won the acronym contest :headbang:

Back