here it comes again guys

tonksy

it's almost valentines day...so i'm wondering if you guys do anything for your loved ones...and what do you like about the holiday?...what are you hoping it will hold in store for you?

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
it's almost valentines day...so i'm wondering if you guys do anything for your loved ones...and what do you like about the holiday?...what are you hoping it will hold in store for you?

don't know what's going to happen and I'm not expecting anything really. I'll probably make a nice meal or we'll go out for dinner. The holiday itself is so made up. It's more for sales of overpriced flowers and chocolates. Every day is suppose to be about love and being in love with the person you're with.

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
don't know what's going to happen and I'm not expecting anything really. I'll probably make a nice meal or we'll go out for dinner. The holiday itself is so made up. It's more for sales of overpriced flowers and chocolates. Every day is suppose to be about love and being in love with the person you're with.
true. and flowers are a total rip-off.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
true. and flowers are a total rip-off.

their a rip off, but i would like to get them from time to time. I don't remember the last time i got flowers from the hubby :crying4:

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
their a rip off, but i would like to get them from time to time. I don't remember the last time i got flowers from the hubby :crying4:
look, a $5 bouquet of flowers is lovely...but if you start to think about dropping the kind of money that buys a dozen roses than i say jewelry lasts longer!...of course...nothing says lovin' like the first season of star trek: TNG on DVD.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
look, a $5 bouquet of flowers is lovely...but if you start to think about dropping the kind of money that buys a dozen roses than i say jewelry lasts longer!...of course...nothing says lovin' like the first season of star trek: TNG on DVD.

roses don't last so other flowers are fine for me. although i have been asking for a zoppini for forever now.....

Starya

tonksy said:
I don't care much for flowers or jewellry. Star Trek on DVD? Ooh yeah.

But here's what I relly would love ya for getting me:

feb013.jpg

:D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I don't want any gifts. I would be happy with a card, then, me and the family having heart shaped pizza while watching a family movie and then huge honkin' banana splits for desert :D

Every day is like Valentines for me and my beau - not gifts and stuff cuz really, that doesn't win me over at all - he does *stuff* for me all the time, and vice versa. THAT's what gets my heart thumpin'.

freako104

I like the idea of romance. but I would rather celebrate being in love everyday rather than one day in a year.

notdoing anything special

Inkara1

I work 1-9 that night, then I have to be at work at 9 the next morning. So, more than likely, no trips for me.

Maybe I'll get that really big card for her from Rite Aid that says, "if I hadn't found you, I'd probably be driving someone else nuts." :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have cinnamon hearts and paper valentines galore all over the house for days on end to look forward to.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I work 1-9 that night, then I have to be at work at 9 the next morning. So, more than likely, no trips for me.

Maybe I'll get that really big card for her from Rite Aid that says, "if I hadn't found you, I'd probably be driving someone else nuts." :D

Is this the looking in your trunk girl?