Here we go again

jimpeel

Take a clue, people, it is not a man! It's a woman who has had an adadiktomy.

SOURCE

Spanish 'man' is pregnant with twins: report
Mar 23 11:45 AM US/Eastern

A 25-year-old transsexual Spaniard claims to be pregnant with twins after artificial insemination in the first such case in Spain, local media reported on Sunday.

"I am six-and-a-half weeks pregnant," Ruben Noe Coronado Jimenez, initially named Estefania, told the popular magazine Pronto, saying he took treatment to restart his menstrual cycle.

In photos posted on his blog, where he also wrote about the pregnancy, Coronado has a shaved head and a beard.

He said he had retained his female status to be able to undergo fertility treatment, but would start the administrative process this month to officially change his gender to male in accordance with newly passed legislation.

As a result, Coronado said, he would give birth as a man.

A law that went into effect last year allows Spaniards suffering from "a sexual identity problem" and undergoing hormonal or endocrinal treatment to change their sexual status without undergoing surgery or a sex change.

The insemination took place at a private clinic, Coronado told the magazine, adding that if all went well he would give birth by Caesarean section in September.

Copyright AFP 2008

next thing you know they'll be recruiting all our children into their deviant prostate-massaging lifestyle.

google "How is babby formed"

answers EVERYTHING!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081017195134AAWT7Ez

:rofl2:

Back