heres hoping...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
that Beat up on Squiggy day is over. Between Sam & AT naming STDs after me in the shoutbox, Hoon and tonks rambling about me being a deadbeat pervert, and the bad karma (yes, I know who gave it) I'm not sure if I want to visit the boards come daylight. :D

So you have the sense of humoUr and I have the boobs & brain......wanna get together and solve a few world problems? :winkkiss:

Squiggy said:
that Beat up on Squiggy day is over. Between Sam & AT naming STDs after me in the shoutbox, Hoon and tonks rambling about me being a deadbeat pervert, and the bad karma (yes, I know who gave it) I'm not sure if I want to visit the boards come daylight. :D

Yeah, but you had The Exploding Head avatar! :headbang:

Nobody should give Squigg's bad karma-he has the kimdest heart of any person I know. :sadhug:

PS-All in All-I still Lub Ya too :winkkiss:

Sharky said:
Hey, don't drag me into the Shoutbox incident, you naughty bird! :p :lloyd:

LOL, I reckoned you'd be good back up.....just in case Squiggs gets nasty and starts spraying me with things ;)

PuterTutor said:
Don't forget, SexyBoo had you locked in a jar yesterday too.
Hey! Don't bring me into this! :)
I had a disclaimer in my signature - that was not Squiggy (or any of his friends/family)! :swing:

I can't believe someone gave Squiggy bad karma! :eek6:

I apologize Squiggy.
It was wrong of me to say what I said and I'm saying now that I shouldn't have said it. I cannot say enough how sorry I am having said we've had phone sex.

That being said.
I say, sorry.

:lol2: Hoon, don't sweat it. i thought it was hilairious. And Id never be the one to thwart humoUr on the boards. Just found it extremely amusing that so many had me the subject of their humor. Better than last week though....When I seemed to be everyones favorite murder victim in the RW...:eek6:

Ahh..
I've had days like those as well.
Days when you'd be better off as a urinal mint.

*Zzzzzzzzzzzzz* *snort* *Yawn* *Stretch* Huh?? Whazzat? Somebody killed Squiggy after phone sex?!? Ewwwww...

Back