Here's my dress!

FluerVanderloo

So I drove to a shop about a half hour away that had a dress I liked. When I got there, they had JUST sent out all of their red dresses except one, and it was size 2. So I figured I'd give it a shot. Wouldn't you know it, it fit PERFECTLY! And it's poofy like I wanted, and only $261. Considering other prices this year, it's a steal, heh.

Anyway, I got my hair cut a week or so ago as well, so I took a picture of me with my shorter hair in my prom dress, hehe.

Before:
mekate.jpg

After!:
dress2.jpg

Don't mind the lovely expression on my face, or my stance. I had something more attractive planned out, but momset took the picture before I knew it.

FluerVanderloo said:
Anyway, I got my hair cut a week or so ago as well, so I took a picture of me with my shorter hair in my prom dress, hehe.

Good thing you had your hair cut seems you had something resembling a person stuck in it :eek6:
mekate.jpg

Really nice dress btw.

Pretty dress..... :swing:

U should wear your hair up with some curls hanging down.... :D
Get some of that glitter stuff too, that you spray in your hair!

The orange kitty goes so well with the dress. :D

It's a very pretty dress. I can't even remember when I was a size 2. Maybe in 5th grade? :D

PrincessLissa said:
The orange kitty goes so well with the dress. :D

It's a very pretty dress. I can't even remember when I was a size 2. Maybe in 5th grade? :D

I don't know if I've ever been a size 2. :(

Love the dress :) :thumbup:

Back