hey A.B. Normal!

More of a "brain type" than " blood type" :D
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?
Igor: And you won't be angry?
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby someone.
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.
Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Do you mean to tell me that I put an abnormal brain into an, 8 foot tall, 300 pound, GORILLA?

:devious:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072431/quotes

Well, AB normal might be a hip new blood type, but it's still O-positive that can be used in anyone if I remember right.

Inkara1 said:
Well, AB normal might be a hip new blood type, but it's still O-positive that can be used in anyone if I remember right.

According to my handy dandy blood type chart (I got it after donating this week), O-negative can be given to everyone. O-positive can be given to everyone except O-negative.

Ain't it sad that I had to look that up on a chart? It's little bits of trivia like that that just constantly elude me.

Wow, so do you get any handy dandy superpowers? Like x-ray vision, or flying, or putting your underpants over you pants? :)

pc_builder said:
According to my handy dandy blood type chart (I got it after donating this week), O-negative can be given to everyone. O-positive can be given to everyone except O-negative.

Wow, I'm schpechial. Guess that's why they always stick a needle in my arm and steal me blood. But I get a nice white jacket to go with it. :faptard:

O Neg is universal. I know because I have it, and the bloodsuckers at Red Cross call me up when supplies get critically low (like every Summer).

Back