I told my kid today that you'd just
put one shot in the back of the head
quick clean humane

he was advocating all forms of slow torture

I tried to explain when you kill them
you have to be careful not to sink to their level

just a quick clean shot to the brain

and move on to the next one...

I wonder if its NEA funded. (I didn't have the stomach to read the whole article) That should be a hoot. It needs to be rewritten so that the uncle has AIDS or something and infects the nephew... I mean... hell.. its already about pedophilia... it might as well be about disease, torture, mutiliation, and canibalism... so long as its got a nice musical score. :rolleyes:

Unless it ends with the uncle getting what he richly deserves - namely gang-raped in prison - it'll die a quick, quiet death. These assholes obviously don't have a good read on this community.

Oh come now homie. This is the NEW South...ain't you heard? We're 40-50% populated by transplants nowadays. The New England Demmies will eat this up.

Not outside the perimiter, 'cause there ain't many once you pass outside of I-285. It'll play in some small venues downtown :hippy: (and midtown :gay: ), but it'll never be a hit.

It doesn't have to be a hit. As long as it opens & has even a modicum (pun fully intended) of income, it'll set a precedent. Remember, the Gay Vaquero is playing on your local cineplex, to rave reviews.

Oh, it won't get better...this is a growing wound.
As long as God gets taken out of "everything", and PC run rampant,
it will grow, and those 2 things have already taken root.

It's gettin' closer, and closer to time to head for the hills.

Hell, getting dsl here is hell for me right now.....Damn Bellsouth.

Cable is down, and my line doesn't qualify yet for dsl....
I'm stuck on dialup probably until the first on the year. :cuss:

catocom said:
don't want no little island...I'mmma sceerd of tsunamis.

I'm a mountain man. :nerd:

It's actually situated inland. No tsunamis to worry about. Military coups, maybe, but tsunamis? :lol: That, and 2430 hectares comes out to just over 6000 acres.

Shit, I'd still have to spend more on security than the island cost.
I don't like the idea of leaving the US.

catocom said:
Shit, I'd still have to spend more on security than the island cost.
I don't like the idea of leaving the US.

If the libs have their way, military juntas will be the least of your worries...

Back